“I wear it all day and turn it on/off as needed without constantly taking out and hiding the headphones; I love it.”Tomas G.
“After unpacking my headset and adjusting it to the size of my head, the fit is good. It sits well, doesn’t press anywhere, and it’s comfortable to wear. The design is cool.”Peter
“I received my Sentien ... they are AWESOME”Tomas J.
Sentien Audio is your
Like a smartwatch
for your ears.
and online reality.
Why Sentien Audio?
Closely connected with open ears.
Listen to your friend AND your favorite playlist without missing a beat.
Adjust. Wear. Wow.
Clear calls anywhere.
Weightless, comfortable, all day.
"I kinda love this thing!" - CNET
24+- HOUR BATTERY
- Integrated lithium polymer battery
- 3x the power savings of previous gen Bluetooth chips
- Fully charged in 60 minutes via USB-C
FLEXIBLE TITANIUM FRAME
- Special NiTi alloy with an exact percentage of materials to achieve superelastic properties
- Wire shaped at 932F / 500C
2x NOISE-CANCELING MICROPHONES
- RF shielded, high performance and low power MEMS microphones
- SNR = 64.5dB(A)
- Low distortion of 2.2% at 115dB SPL
- Low current consumption of 230uA in low power mode
- Ultra small and low power 32-bit Qualcomm chip in VFBGA package
- Tri-core processing dual-mode Bluetooth 5.0
- Kalimba DSP core with flexible clocking from 2 MHz to 120 MHZ
FULL SOFTWARE SUPPORT
- 100% configurable and customizable via the Sentien Connect app
- OS-Independent seamless dual device connection
- Over-the-air updates
- iOS/Android compatible
ADJUSTABLE TO FIT ALL HEADS
- Proprietary adjustment system developed internally by Sentien
- Specialized ergonomic design
- The only adjustable bone conduction headset in the world
- 10mm low distortion dynamic driver
- Frequency range: 20 Hz—20,000 Hz
- Max volume: 108 dB
- Low power on-chip gesture recognition with custom FCB touch surface (>200 reports per second)
WEIGHT ONLY 1.05oz (30 grams)
- 9.7798g of plastics + 2.5432g of NiTi+
- 2.6468g of cables + 14.8475g of electronics
Frequently asked questions.
Sentien Audio conducts sound through the cheekbones directly to your inner ear, leaving you free to hear the world around you. Learn more on our blog.
We engineered Sentien Audio to minimize sound leakage and deliver a private listening experience.
Yes. Sentien Audio has two highly sensitive noise-canceling microphones for the best possible call quality.
Yes, you can comfortably wear Sentien Audio with glasses, a bike helmet, or hat.
You can connect your Sentien Audio to any Bluetooth-compatible device, with two active connections. Sentien Connect works with Android version 6.0 and above and iOS version 12 and above.
If the hearing loss is due to a damaged eardrum and the cochlea and auditory nerves are healthy, bone conduction technology can be a solution.
View the countries we ship to here.
You have 14 days to return your Sentien Audio. Please consult our Return Policy for more information.
Hello from the Sentien Team.
Human-computer interaction is one of the biggest challenges we face as humans. We need a more natural and personal way to interact with technology and with each other without sacrificing our personal and digital well-being.
At Sentien, we’ve spent years researching ergonomics, audio mechanics, health, use cases, and information theory. We’ve worn most open-ear headsets all day, every day, and run all kinds of experiments to find the ideal interaction.
We took our in-depth understanding of the problems and limitations and implemented everything into the best possible solution: Sentien Audio and the Sentien Connect app.